• 1+ years experience as a real-time VFX artist
• Working with real-time effects in Unreal Engine (Niagara VFX System)
• Knowledge of any 3D packages (Blender, Autodesk 3ds Max etc.)
• Have a good understanding of shaders and materials
As a plus
• Technical Education
• Creating textures using any Fluid Sim software
• Art fundamentals (lighting, composition, proportion, color theory, etc.)
• Become a part of the most talented and experienced gamedev experts in the field
• Competitive salary
• Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.
• Corporate English classes
• Referral program
• Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
• Lunch compensation
• Create particle effects for the environment, characters, and weapons
• Work closely with Game Designers, Artists, Animators, Level Designers, and Sound Designers
• Integrate VFX assets into the game engine according to all technical specifics
We are a team of long-time friends and colleagues, developing what we hope is going to become the next big thing in F2P TPS genre!
Always on the lookout for the most passionate and creative specialists, so if you can’t control your burning desire to do great things — let us know!